For the access and use of this website you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use.
COMPANY’S DATA INFORMATION
The website: www.lapinhouse.gr is the official internet site of the Public limited company with the corporate name “ST. PAPAIOANNOU INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY OF CHILDREN’S WEAR & RELATED PRODUCTS”, under the trade name “LAPIN HOUSE” and V.A.T number 094532890 (Athens Office of Taxations of Industrial Corporations) with registered offices located at Peristeri, 4, Styl. Gonata street, Athens, Greece which is a trading company of children’s wear and related products (hereinafter referred as “the Company”)
Tel + 30 210 5706100
Fax+ 30 210 5706166
Email: [email protected]
VAT Number: EL094532890
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
The company reserves the right to modify or renew the terms of the present.
- All personal data of the members- users of the website are used according to Law 2472/97 for the “Protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data”.
By sending an email to our company, you consent to the collection and processing of the personal data required during this procedure like your email address.
- Purpose of the collection and processing of Personal Data:
The above mentioned collection and processing of your personal data is implemented to the extent that is absolutely necessary in order to serve the purposes of collecting these data, that is answering questions or inquiries you send to us through an e-mail, the marketing communication-promotion of our sales through informative e-mails/ newsletters (e.g Information on new additions of products, participation in promotional competitions e.t.c) related to potential requests as well as for statistical or survey purposes (which will not include personal information that might lead to the identification of the individual).
- Recipient of Personal Data: Recipient of the above mentioned Personal Data Information is the Company. The Company may assign a third party that is cooperating, with the provision of support services for the purpose of the Company’s commercial communication with the users of the Website , under obligation of the latter to comply to the principles of confidentiality that the Company upholds as far as the personal data of the members is concerned.
- In no case will the Company reveal, publish, sell or reciprocate your personal information that remains confidential. In exceptional circumstances the archived data information can be notified to the corresponding juridical, police or administrative authorities, after their request and according to the existing law.
- Duration of storage of Personal Data Information and the rights of members:
- The Company reserves an archive with the above mentioned data information for the duration of period necessary to satisfy the requirements of the above purpose. You have the possibility with an inquiry towards the Company to have access to your Personal Data information (article 12, Law 2472/1997), as well as to request the modification or the erasing of this data and generally object to the processing of data relating to you (Article 13 Law. 2472/1997). In case you desire to exercise your above mentioned rights of access and objection, kindly contact Mr. Stylianos Papaioannou, head of the communications department of the Company at the following telephone number: + 30210-5706100 or by e-mail:[email protected]
- Personal Data security:
In order to protect your Personal Data, only a limited number of authorized Company employees for the communication of the Company with our clients, have access to that type of Information.
- Protection of Minors:
The collection, use and disclosure of minors’ personal data are performed only after the written consent of their parents or guardians. The Company however will not be held liable in the case you provided false data information.
- Forwarding you to our Facebook Link:
COPYRIGHTS – TRADEMARKS
- All contents of this website including without limitation all images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, provided services, audio material, videos, names, logos, trade marks, products and generally all archives constitute the intellectual property, the registered trademarks and service marks of the Company or/and the associating parties of it and are protected according to the relevant Greek and Community legal provisions and international conventions.
- It is therefore strictly prohibited to copy, reproduce and upload, as well as the analog/ digital recording and mechanical reproduction, the distribution, transcript, downloading, processing, resale, creation of derivative works and to mislead the public as regards to who the host of the website’s content is.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The company takes no responsibility for any technical or typing mistakes that could be found in the content of the website or are taking place during the commercial communication- promotion of sales that might have escaped the attention or have occurred unintentionally or due to any shutdown of the website caused by force majeure.
- Additionally the Company can not guarantee that there will be no technical problems during the browsing and use of the website related to infrastructure compatibility of the users with the website or any “viruses” and other harmful components contained in other websites.
- The website contains links to third party e-mail addresses (external links). For any legal infractions found in them the provider of each website’s content is the solely liable. The addition of links to e-mail addresses of third parties (external links) in no case means that the Company complies or supports their content while the monitoring of any legal violations is performed by the Company only at the time of the external link’s creation.